Sri Lanka's pioneer career guidance magazine is a trilingual quarterlypublication, circulated to all national and international secondary schools, selectedlibraries and top corporate institutions free of charge. Feature articles in each issuespotlight the career depth in a selected industry with interviews and advice fromdistinguished personalities who have reached the pinnacle in their respectivecareers
EDEX Magazine reaches out to hundreds and thousands of youth aged 15 to 25 years, their parents and teachers spread across the entire country, through more than 2600 state owned secondary schools, more than 500 selected public libraries and a number of leading bookstores and super markets.
As a pioneering and an exclusive career guidance periodical officially endorsed by the Ministry of Education of Sri Lanka, the readership of EDEX Magazine comprises of educated youth looking out for choices, options and opportunities and teachers & parents who are eager to advise, assist and provide career guidance to many others.
EDEX Magazine is available to promote your institution’s services/ products to an unprecedented youth, parent & teacher readership spread across Sri Lanka, through a limited number of advertising opportunities.
Our rates are as follows:
|Back Cover||29.50 cm x 21.00 cm||120,000/=|
|Cover - Inner Front||29.50 cm x 21.00 cm||90,000/=|
|Cover - Inner Back||29.50 cm x 21.00 cm||80,000/=|
|Premium Third Page||29.50 cm x 21.00 cm||90,000/=|
|Full Page||29.50 cm x 21.00 cm||53,500/=|
|Half Page||14.75 cm x 21.00 cm||27,500/=|
• Long term partners excluding half page*(1 year-4 editions) -will be offered 5% discount for advertisements pledged for 4 consecutive issues. (Will be given 1 and 3 from the digital package)
• Long term partners for half page will get a 10% discount
• Cover- inner front and inner back, premium third page will get digital package 1. and 3. Free.
• Paid Advertorials of 250 words written by EDEX Team will cost Rs. 50,000/- per half page.
• Inserts such as leaflets, time-tables for school children, and book marks and light communication materials can be negotiated with the team.
• Back cover purchaser will get the full digital package free
Digital package- 50 000/= (can be purchased)
1. Adds in website and app
2. Push notification adds
3. Facebook featured articles with ads-insights will be provided
Attractive discounts are on offer for those who are willing to be long term partners for a worthy cause. We offer 5% discount for advertisements pledged for 4 consecutive issues (one year).
Further, a half page of free editorial space is provided for every full page advertisement.
All payments shall be made 100% in advance upon receipt of invoice and cheques to be drawn in favour of “EDEX Magazine”.
We look forward to accommodating your organization in our next issue of EDEX Magazine.
Please contact the undersigned for any details.Editor – EDEX Magazine,